Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soviet filter **** off and stop playing the viola

Options
  • 19-06-2005 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

take it or leave it the soviet filter are playing in the hub on thursday and the sugar club on friday.

thursday soviet filter, hoovers and sledgehammers and lube x prohjekt. 8e, 6e with fyler, dunno wher you get the demons but it shud be well worth a gander for our musical half-bred cousins H&S.

http://artists.cpu.ie//bands/31/
    www.hooversandsledgehammers.com

friday: lucera, soviet filter. last time i was in the sugar club i got thrown out with my mate dave for sticking our thumbs up at people at the top of the stairs - after about two hours a bouncer came up to us and went "im going to have to ask you to leave, you just cant be sticking your thumbs at people like that......" - frankly i was ticked off

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

I'll try head along to this....it'll be either this or The Radiators.
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 eoinfilter

this is obviously going to be much better

Advertisement