Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is the better bluetooth headset

Options
  • 19-06-2005 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

who makes the best bluetooth headsets.

and take into account style, functions, battery life, etc

Who makes the better Bluetooth Headset 12 votes

Sony Ericsson
    0%
    Nokia
    25%
    Guy:IncognitoPythiadshakey 3 votes
    Motorla
    33%
    Our man in HavanaIntoxdigitally-yoursAustin A35 4 votes
    Samsung
    41%
    BigMoosebp_meDemoniKmik_da_manD_Money5042000 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

apart from the phone manufacturers themselves Jabra are also popular...

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭DemoniK

Samsung
    I've the Moto HS820

Very comfortable, works perfectly with 2 Moto phones, 1 siemens and 1 samsung. Also works flawlessly with PDA and laptop (had to try it ;) ).

-RikD

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

I don't think any of the above make there own headsets, for instance nokias are just repackaged plantronics...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭D_Money5042000

Samsung
    you think the HS820 would work with nokia, It seems decent and at a reasonable price. the bluetooth headset i have is a non-brand or the brand is bluetooth and it sucks. that was a waste of my $50. the sound quality is horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

Samsung
    I have an HS820 working with a nokia 6630 - works perfectly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭D_Money5042000

Samsung
    alright, that does it. I'm getting an hs820 when i get my new nokia series 60 phone. 1 thing though the FM radio on the nokia 6230 did not work with the bluetooth headset that i have but the mp3 player did. is it supposed to be like that?

Advertisement