Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is there a date yet for BSG Season 2 in Europe?

• 19-06-2005 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Like the title says... anyone heard when we are going to get Season two over here?

c0y0te

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

I thought i heard it would be on Sky in October. Pity really, half the people here will have downloaded it by that stage. You would think that would be encouragement enough for them to air it at the same time in Europe..

davej

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

July 15th...oh wait, do you mean when Sky start showing it here? :D

October 24th was the date I've heard bandied around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,714 ✭✭✭Praetorian

It would make you wonder why people download the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

probbley to see what hapepens next so they dont have to wait another 5 weeks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

july 15th?

SO CLOSE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Mordeth wrote:
    july 15th?

SO CLOSE

yet in a galaxy far far away.
    DOH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Jaysus, that is close! Thats what.....*counts fingers*.....24 days away....hmmm a Friday.....so my close 'relations' should have it to me on the Saturday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭iguana

SofaKing wrote:
    Jaysus, that is close! Thats what.....*counts fingers*.....24 days away....hmmm a Friday.....so my close 'relations' should have it to me on the Saturday :)

Um................ I think we are related and I really want to get in contact with those close relations of ours.

How do I do that?

iguana wrote:
    Um................ I think we are related and I really want to get in contact with those close relations of ours.

How do I do that?

I have a great mate, Bit "Phat" Torrent, who'll send me all the new episodes as they air. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,047 ✭✭✭✭Stark

As if the "US cousins" running joke wasn't sad enough...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

Any word of a torrent yet? :D

mang87 wrote:
    Any word of a torrent yet? :D

lol, it has to air first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

Fenster wrote:
    lol, it has to air first

It hasn't yet? :(

Is america behind or ahead of us in time? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

yeah, behind us. 5 hours behind on the East Coast. So, i guess its showing at 0200 or 0300 hrs, our time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

sky showed the 1st season before the states so to wait till october is stupid but at least we dont have to put up with repeats and waiting weeks between episodes like most us scfi drama series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Rosser

Enterprise ends in early August on Sky1 so I bet they'll move on to BSG season II

Advertisement