Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's going to Oxegen after the leaving?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭deek

Well it is a camping ticket anyway hopefully Ill be using it but if not Ill pm you sher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Doctor D-Man

thanks deek. what are the chances that you will be using the ticket. Its just that I really wanted to have this sorted before the start of July. Anyway, I'll be finished the exams on the 24th and i doubt i'll have anything by then. I hope to get something this weekend if possible but if you don't know for definite yet, thats fine out.

I'll pm you my mobile number in case you are ready to sell the ticket. Its just that I probably won't be on here much when the exams finish and hence I would miss your post. Good Luck anyway. Hopefully I'll see you there. If not, I'll probably have bought your ticket :D

Seriously though I would really appreciate if you call me when you have any news about the ticket. Thanks again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 StevieK5000

you should just go up on the saturday morning and try and buy a camping ticket off a security guard, i no two lads who went up on sat morning and paid 25 euro each for camping tickets off a security guard. Other people on an oxegen forum said they saw it happening too so it seems like its a good bet. Although illegal - the end justifies the means. That is to break the law in order to get shíte arssed!!!!!!!!!!

Me? I have a ticket, but im always willing to help all you late fookers lookin for tickets! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Yo Sci0x where in Kerry are u from. I'm down South West side brother, respect. :cool:

And Deek if you do have a spare camping ticket please please e-mail me. Although I should probably have one sorted over the next week, possibly off eBay or this guy from Cork. But if you know for sure that you're not going please do e-mail me. I have no problem driving to whatever part of the country ur from if you're willing to give me a decent price.
    Rathmore about 15 miles from Killarney.

Mmm StevieK, you have tickets spare? A guy by the username of Webmonkey has none and needs a 2 day camping. Can you supply?

Just to get back to the main reason I started this thread. Do ye think 270euro is a rip off for a ticket at this late stage. I know people may still be selling cheaper but I can't find any more tickets and it could be my last opportunity... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

dunno why everyone is planning on getting so ****ed. Come on like, €150 a ticket (or more) so you go inside and get inebriated? Feck that, if i wanted to get absolutely bolloxed id spend the 150 quid on vodka

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Bobert

Theres no way to sneak in,they are releasin more non-campin,they'd want 2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Sweeno wrote:
    that really does sound amazin , i wanted to do interrail this summer but ill hav to wait till next
    Yeah that sounds pretty unreal. Wanna go interrailing but cant afford it, instead just going to koln and getting drunk. also working at oxegen, but i'm lifting gear for my friends band(which means i pay nothing, even for beer apparently!) Check Out the band "Sylvia Saint", they're grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

If there's any spares floating around pm me...please...

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭wheresthebeef

ColHol wrote:
    friend of mine worked with the order of malta, and he jus turned up in his uniform and they let him in no bother

its also easy enough to sneak in somewhere afaik. but ive a ticket so screw you guys!

that cant happen this year. they found out it was happening last year. that people were dressing up as staff. so this year, in addition to the ID badge issued to members of organisations such as order of malta, lifeline ambulanace, health board, civil defence etc.... will all be issued named MCD ID Badges which will only be given at the event briefings before the gig.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭7thSeal

Can't wait for it
    One of my friends just got a ticket off e-bay yesterday
    Set him back about €260, poor bastard
    Glad I got mine early

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

Or you could try 'n' do what was done at Glastonberry: Dig a tunnel in and disguise it with a one-man tent. Then, when the time is right, sneak in! Just think of the poor lad stoned seein all these people come out of this one man tent. Ah Bill Bailey....

acri wrote:
    Or you could try 'n' do what was done at Glastonberry: Dig a tunnel in and disguise it with a one-man tent. Then, when the time is right, sneak in! Just think of the poor lad stoned seein all these people come out of this one man tent. Ah Bill Bailey....

Sounds like a plan to me. Don't think the lads would be too interested since theyve all got tickets and don't want to risk getting caught. Still it'd be gas if someone actually tried it. I'd say you would be found out though (in fact you would definitely be found out). Still Brilliant idea.

Any more ideas for sneaking in to Oxegen:
    -Dig a Tunnel
    -Disguise yourself as one of the staff
    -Fake an injury
    -get someone to airlift you in (parachute into campsite)
    -Crash a lorry through the entrance (bit melodramatic)

I would actually try any of these stunts though. Still its interesting to hear what ye come up with. :D Keep posting anyhoo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

I'll be there with the Order of Malta this year, so feel free to come up and see me!

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

Damn you! Steal me a uniform quick.

Advertisement