Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where is the best place to buy b2f2 please ladies

Options
  • 19-06-2005 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

where is the best/soonest/cheeeeepest place to buy b2f2 please ladies :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

play.com 20% off, free delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Play.com is a good deal if you have the patience to wait for it to be delivered, keep in mind it won't be sent ontill the 24th and will probably take 3 days meaning you won't be gaming untill the 27th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Maddzy wrote:
    Play.com is a good deal if you have the patience to wait for it to be delivered, keep in mind it won't be sent ontill the 24th and will probably take 3 days meaning you won't be gaming untill the 27th.

And with the 24th being a friday u more then likely wont have it till the following week! I took a chance that gamestop will have it on time :) and pre ordered it there.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

The last time I bought from Gamestop they sent it out 1 day before the release date meaning I got it 2 days later rather than 3/4.

Hope it's the same this time !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Wherever opens at 9am Friday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Game or smiths with loyalty card 55/50 quid get 5 off.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

mmmm, what to do. U2 concert on Friday so in Dublin, so get it there or shall I wait till home & get it in Game in Belfast or Lisburn in North :confused: Prob be cheaper in North??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Might be cheaper for you to convert your funny money over to euron's and get it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Hopefully game shops will have a proper amount of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

ive preordered mine from play.com, there usually quick, and im in no rush to get it the milisecond its out its out anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

KdjaC wrote:
    Game or smiths with loyalty card 55/50 quid get 5 off.

kdjac

Smyths is the best place tbh always cheaper than game,gamestop

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

also my local extra vision does pc games hmm might save the trip into town

seen on BF2files.com they have it in australia, its released friday here ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Friday the 24th

cool, cheers

In work from 7.30 till about 12 on friday so can everyone post on boards if they are buying in Game/Smyths/Xtra Vision/PCWorld(all beside me :D ) prices and I will take the cheapest.....then off I go.....see you in 6 weeks then when I finally fall out of the room looking like Moses!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭dieselfreak

I pre-ordered this from play in December last year..

Just shipped today, so should arive tomorrow (Co Armagh, N Ireland) :)

Was going to order from play but after what happened with aload of people with games that are being bought in large quanties I thought it wasnt worth the risk for a fiver or so.....some people on here where waiting for HL2 for up to 3 weeks...... :eek:

I pre-ordered this from play in December last year..

Just shipped today, so should arive tomorrow (Co Armagh, N Ireland) :)

woo hoo, mine too, didnt think play would post till friday.

-Al- wrote:
    woo hoo, mine too, didnt think play would post till friday.

Friend of mine just got email as well saying it was shipped!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,843 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I got a mail too, but given that Play can take up to a week to ship here, I'll be very pleasantly suprised if it shows before Friday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Just placed order on play. Maybe shoulda done it sooner :p
    Hope arrives asap

Advertisement