Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Hotel across the road from the RDS :-D

• 19-06-2005 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

:D Yeah, I was talking to a guy I know, and he informed us about it. We saw nearly everyone.

S1010008.jpg

fe7cb1af.jpg

da2be6ce.jpg

S1010001.jpg

S1010015.jpg

S1010013.jpg

14d4ac6d.jpg

:D

The only people who stuck around for autographs/pics was Cena, Big Show, Stone Cold, Torrie, Funaki. Rey wouldn't even sign my replica mask that cost €130. Bastard. :(

So was anyone else there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

JBL looks like a man on a mission in that photo...did Rey just refuse to sign the mask or he had to leave?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

fair play 2 ya. ur so lucky, i like the pic of johnny nitro :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Yeah, can't believe you got so close to Johnny Nitro, you could probably see the coolness oozing out the back of him or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

To be honest, I was looking at Melina, not Nitro. ;)
    Rey wouldn't sign.
    We were the last ones left in the lobby of the hotel, and JBL got out of the lift and was walking towards the door, and just snubbed us, and we shouted "WRESTLING GOD" and he still done nothing. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

god that was poor out of rey. cant believe you paided 130 for the mask i got mine for 28 yoyos on ebay and its 160 on euro shopzone which is a joke

• Advertisement

I was looking back on stuff there, I payed €90.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Krame

Nuts! I knew I should have tried there before I left! Lucky!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

S**t, which Hotel did they stay in?

I sat in Jury's lobby for over an hour with my son.

Although i did have a few pints of the black stuff so it was'nt a complete waste of time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭maxtrax

How tall would you say Big Show was?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Lordz wrote:
    :S1010001.jpg

Im sure I was speaking to you at the end of the show?

BTW, my buddy caught Austins beer soaked Tshirt at the end. People were offering him crazy money for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Meet most of the wrestlers at around 6am outside the Herbert Park hotel before they got on the bus to go to the airport. Saw them all except JBL. Got a good few autographs! Got pictures taken with London and Big Show but they didn't come out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Torrie and Melina looking really well i Must say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

ur so lucky u met torrie wilson the hottest diva of them all

I'm just looking at my cousins photo's, he met Teddy Long and Paul London :)

D-FENS wrote:
    S**t, which Hotel did they stay in?

I sat in Jury's lobby for over an hour with my son.

Although i did have a few pints of the black stuff so it was'nt a complete waste of time...
    herbert park hotel, right next to the Anglesea Stand entrance of the RDS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Krame

Awww, I wanted to meet London. I brought a sign and all... Oh well, I'm sure I'll get another chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

This is the only picture i got at the hotel at 7.30am Sunday morning of Big Show just before he and Austin left for the airport in their own mini bus.

f399a3cc.jpg

Advertisement