Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tecnical Graphics anyone?

• 19-06-2005 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Doing higher level myslef, a test is going to be butchered tomorrow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭eoghan h

I'm doing higher level. I practiced the transformation geometry question today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

The test wasn't too hard today, but I was a bit stuck for time at the end. Also, the axonometric long question had something crazy going on, I think there was a mistake in the question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

That was a nasty looking test paper, glad I did TG last year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I was doing Higher until the very last day of school: I felt i wasn't ready and my teacher said that if i don't, i should do ordinary.

So, i did ordinary tday and so wish I did higher. There was no challenge in ordinary.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

Did anyone do the axonometric projection? Did it work?

Advertisement