Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Without a Trace

• 19-06-2005 11:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

Did anyone watch on Thursday? I want to know if I missed something,did they show a double episode or something? Because next Thursday at 9 TG4 have Dr. Vegas on...what happened to showing the season finale? They show 21 eps but leave out the finale? Wtf?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

There are 23 episodes in series 3 of Without A Trace.

TG4 are repeating series 3 from monday week late night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Yeah I noticed that too, dunno why they'd not show the finale, idiots. And by the way, how weird was thursday nights episode?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Ye I made a mistake there are 23 eps,but TG4 only showed 22.

The finale will be shown today week in Cold Case's old slot,11.30pm.I got an e-mail form them. The week after the season will be repeated again.

And ye that dream ep was really strange,I knew right away the old man was jack,you cant miss that chin...lol and i remember the young version of him from another ep. Interesting episode alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

the dream thing annoyed me, its such a cop out! I remember being told in primary school to never end a story like that!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

lol,but at least it gave Jack and wake up call...less of the depressing stuff! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement