Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's this Coldplay track?

• 19-06-2005 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

I got this track prior to the release of x&yand it was labelled "swallowed in the sea" but that's not what it is...it doesn't appear anywhere on the album

here are some lyrics

"I had a girl, she was the best around....I was in love...now im just hanging out (??)"

It's a pretty good track that should have made it on the album...did anyone else get this and do they know what it's called?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭treefingers

i dont have the album, but it looks like it actually is swallowed in the sea?

swallowed in the sea lyrics:

http://www.ourmusic.co.uk/go/song/3845/1/2468

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Ah I see what's happened...there are two versions...both pretty brilliant. See at the end of that treefingers...theres a swallowed in the sea 2....very confusing. Thanks for that though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭treefingers

fade2black wrote:
    Ah I see what's happened...there are two versions...both pretty brilliant.

that crazy chris martin, eh?

might actually download and lissten to it now. whats the rest of the album like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

It's actually pretty good (but you need to be a coldplay fan).

"Fix you" is a lovely ballad. "Swallowed in the Sea", The bonus track, speed of sound and the hardest part are stand out good tracks too.

With regard to that song I was talking about, I have a feeling that there may only be one version but the guy who posted those lyrics got them from the song called "swallowed in the sea" that he downloaded and was juse wrongly titled. It is an excellent track though, you'd be doing well to get your mits on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bballta3

The song isnt by coldplay :eek: ...it is called burning in the sun by blue merle.

i definatly thought it was coldplay the first time i heard it too so dont worry about it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement