Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers, Sat 25th - be there, or else...

Options
  • 20-06-2005 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

or else I'll be really, really cross :mad: ...

We probably don't need another poll but they seem very much a la mode.

SO - WHO IS GOING?

As posted by Seb here's the official link http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=261340

Remember, I won't take no for an answer! :p

Death or Glory? (are you going to the boards beers?) 11 votes

I'm coming - Yes, Yes, oh God YES!
    0%
    No, frankly you people scare me...
    63%
    Bottle_of_SmokeChinafootblondie83tribuluskasintahanLariannePat Paterson 7 votes
    I don't know, I'll have to ask Mommy...
    18%
    Dizzyblablaboneless 2 votes
    Amstrad CPC 6128 (with 3" floppy drive).
    18%
    Red AlertJonny Arson 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

wooo 2 so far, go us :D

why'd you take away the publicness??

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Your ideas interest me. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

yup, i shall definitely be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Emmm I may make a cameo appearance as myself but the thought of triblulus talking to me about vitamins and proteins all night long when I'm pissed is quite off putting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Ah go on Zane. Let's face it, if you're pissed enough (or even just as pissed as the few times I've seen you drunk) then tribulus' entreaties on physical fitness and nutrition will seem a helluva lot more interesting!!!

• Advertisement

SebtheBum wrote:
    Ah go on Zane. Let's face it, if you're pissed enough (or even just as pissed as the few times I've seen you drunk) then tribulus' entreaties on physical fitness and nutrition will seem a helluva lot more interesting!!!

Yes I know in theory the whole proteins/vitamins/carbohydrates chatter when I'm pissed (which is pretty much 24/7) does sound potentially very amusing BUT we are talking about Science Boy here and not your average everyday human being. This whole meeting will turn into a science exhibition believe me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Pat Paterson

You can count on Pat being there on Saturday

Zane! you will go and you will drink GOD DAMNIT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

uh-oh Zane. You've been summoned!

Prepare to kiss the boot! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I'm just amazed that no one has ticked the "you people scare me" box yet!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

So am I.

I think they're all too scared! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

kasintahan wrote:
    So am I.

I think they're all too scared! :eek:

It was like a red rag to a bull!!

Yes I know in theory the whole proteins/vitamins/carbohydrates chatter when I'm pissed (which is pretty much 24/7) does sound potentially very amusing BUT we are talking about Science Boy here and not your average everyday human being. This whole meeting will turn into a science exhibition believe me!

*sigh* :( //raises right hand

very well, i promise not to bring the above topics up .... happy zane??? :p

so blondie are you bringing a sign - i don't know any faces :o

and anyone know what the dress code is like?? i was told casual???

Is anyone actually serious about going to this Boards beers tomorrow night? I am despite the fact I've spent loads on the aul' alcol tonight. I'll check back in 12 hours time but if not many people confim attendance I'll have to demand a note from one of your parents or guardians!

Is anyone actually serious about going to this Boards beers tomorrow night? I am despite the fact I've spent loads on the aul' alcol tonight. I'll check back in 12 hours time but if not many people confim attendance I'll have to demand a note from one of your parents or guardians!

i'll go if you go :p :rolleyes:

Well I'll be there anyway, so you better come! Tribulus I'm bringing a sign saying BOARDS BEERS! Do any of you want to meet up beforehand somewhere near the office - maybe at the Luas station or something. What time is everyone heading in at?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Dad's coming back from Dusseldorf tonight so i've to go and collect him at the airport at some ungodly hour :( have fun everyone and please some drunken posting! :D

blondie83 wrote:
    Well I'll be there anyway, so you better come! Tribulus I'm bringing a sign saying BOARDS BEERS! Do any of you want to meet up beforehand somewhere near the office - maybe at the Luas station or something. What time is everyone heading in at?

i'll be there at 6 or before, can only stay an hour or two though :( but better than nothing

blondie just stand outside withe sign around your neck :p

6 o'clock :eek: , I wasn't going to head in until 10 or so!

• Advertisement

Eh meh..... attendance isn't looking great folks....... eh...... eh....... I don't wanna spend the whole night talking to tribulus about photosynthesis, I've done that for the last god knows how many years....... eh...... eh....... the organisation of this is up there with Mr. Nice Guy event organisation proportions...... eh.....eh.........eh.... think I'll give it a miss :(
    blondie83 wrote:
    I'm bringing a sign saying BOARDS BEERS!

Em I would advise you to put a UCD infront of Boards Beers because it would look quite like a blonde moment if you went to a ''Boards Beers'' with a sign stating the obvious!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

eh...... eh....... the organisation of this is up there with Mr. Nice Guy event organisation proportions...... eh.....eh.........eh.... think I'll give it a miss :(

I think you'll find I organised you people into attending the first UCD Boards Beers...I just couldn't make it myself in the end. :o

will be there around 7.

hopefully see some of you there.

if im locked and abusive when you do see me....ignore it :p
    it'll be the failure talking, not me ;)

okay so i'm heading in a few mins, 'il be staying until about 8 anyway then i'm off or it could be much sooner judging by the lack of people going :(

whatever happened to the 7 yes voters??

tribulus wrote:
    okay so i'm heading in a few mins, 'il be staying until about 8 anyway then i'm off or it could be much sooner judging by the lack of people going :(

whatever happened to the 7 yes voters??

well theres myself, blondie, kas, seb, possibly zane, boneless, pat paterson

thats seven.,.....think truckle is coming too.

but to be honest trib, most people wont be arriving until after 8 or 9. i'll be there at 730 with a few non-UCD boardsies. keep an eye out for the lady in black desperately attempting to get drunk!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

*sigh* - I want to go :( no fair stoopid work....n (and stoopid work being soo far away too)

Eh meh..... attendance isn't looking great folks....... eh...... eh....... I don't wanna spend the whole night talking to tribulus about photosynthesis, I've done that for the last god knows how many years....... eh...... eh....... the organisation of this is up there with Mr. Nice Guy event organisation proportions...... eh.....eh.........eh.... think I'll give it a miss :(

Em I would advise you to put a UCD infront of Boards Beers because it would look quite like a blonde moment if you went to a ''Boards Beers'' with a sign stating the obvious!
    Zane don't you even think of not showing up, we need you for entertainment purposes! I'll be there about nine anyway, with my sign saying boards beers UCD people, or something to that effect :)

blondie83 wrote:
    Zane don't you even think of not showing up, we need you for entertainment purposes! I'll be there about nine anyway, with my sign saying boards beers UCD people, or something to that effect :)

eeeeexcellent

i'll be sure to look out for ya! be good to get locked with the UCD heads again.
    is RedAlert coming?

Nah he's got to go to the airport to pick up his dad - but he has asked me to make sure I've some scandal to report, you do all know what that means dont you...?!

• Advertisement

ah im sure i can get hammered and abuse some folks!

Advertisement