Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"You took my time, and you took my money"

• 20-06-2005 12:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭

And with that quote from New Order, I bow out of ever watching F1 ever again. I was already in reduced-interest mode since Jordan, who'd I'd actively, actually supported since 1991, went out of existance, but today killed it. I hope the financial ramifications of this are enough to send some of the works teams running, for instance... might be enough to save the sport if big business goes. Not that I'll care.

Whens the touring cars on at Mondello next?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

Watch MOto GP more action and better racing, F1 just shot itself in the foot, nice 1,2 by ferrari lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Revalco wrote:
    Watch MOto GP more action and better racing, F1 just shot itself in the foot, nice 1,2 by ferrari lol

I'm a 4 (or 6, Tyrell in the 80's...) guy though.... had friends attempt to get me to Moto GP for a few years now. Not happening...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

Shame your missing out on all the action, F1 is just boring u've seen 1 lap u've seen them all and after todays or i should say yesterdays race F1 should just stop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

MYOB wrote:
    Whens the touring cars on at Mondello next?

23/24 July... was some great racing there this weekend .. its a shame I left early to catch the start of the GP :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Max

And MotoGP travels to USA (Laguna Seca, California) July 10th tos how the US fans real racing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Yeh Formula 1 is really a joke of a sport these days, the cars do more work than the drivers,wheres the fun in that?. MotoGP is where its at tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Im with MYOB. Im not into the 2 wheelers. The bike wobels slightly and comintators get there nickers in a twist??? plus you cant beet a good fashioned F1 first corner pile up

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

GT racing owns all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Touring cars and Formula Vee beat them all hands down

Advertisement