Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

white, please read

• 03-04-2001 11:27pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

lo there white
    all I could get you was about 500-600k ships
    pratically most of them are cloaked there like 200k phan 100k ghosts rest are other ships.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I've just news scanned him
    he has over whelming defence v att.
    I will not bother getting anymore def

good night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Yea, just news scanned him and used a news report processor, the lowest the def fleets come to is 30k above the attackers and this grows to 600k above the attackers at some points smile.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ok, thats fine, but i guess youd be better of letting whitelancer get the message than me as i dont really care smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

ty Oj. we rap0red them good

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

just saw a battle report off one of my m8's
    some of them wern't too happy loosing that many ships defending someone they didn't know :/

• Advertisement
Advertisement