Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the (@433)

Options
  • 20-06-2005 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

you know when you type in www.boards.ie and then your page comes up with your PM's and the current time and date, whats the (@433) thing for in the user information section (after the time) on that page for, it changes every so ofter but i hav'nt a clue what its for.

??????
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I think someone explained it before, it's something wierd like webtime...
    Can't really find anything on google about it, probably because it's not actually called "webtime".

And no need to thank me for this extremely useful reply, a card and small donation to a charity would be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

swatch internet time.

*cough* nerd *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

someone wanna explain this internet time?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

flogen wrote:
    I think someone explained it before, it's something wierd like webtime...
    Can't really find anything on google about it, probably because it's not actually called "webtime".

And no need to thank me for this extremely useful reply, a card and small donation to a charity would be fine.

Ok Card sent, :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

So it's like a stardate then ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

yes must learn hoe stardate works and then tell people the date in it....

Advertisement