Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HA! Physics (O)

Options
  • 20-06-2005 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭

That has to be the easiest test (in terms of how difficult the course in general was) I've gotten so far. Finished in an hour and a half and still managed to get two extra questions done and checked over. Q11 was disgracefully easy for a Leaving Cert paper, I'm in shock at how basic it was. I'm 99% sure on the honour, but an A or good B might be overstretching the mark. Still, not bad timing for what'll probably be the first Physics test I've ever passed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I finished the O paper at 10:55 including 2 extra questions in section B, easy enough paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I did Q1,2,4 and all of section B... though looking at my answers, it could depend on the examiner whether I get D3 or A1... ah well, not counting the fsckin' subject anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

Ye i was really pleased with it. I did question 2, 3, 4 of section mainly because I had been going over the twelve that hadn't come up and they were in there. I didn't like the look of question one cause of the graph and all that so I guess I did the 3 easiest for myself. I definately passed it by a mile thought i was going to get about a C3 but I'd say about High B aint far off what I got.

It had to be one of the easiest of all the years because I looked over the past years and there were a few difficult ones well not difficult but u know odd.

I am very glad i didn't touch Honours because I know i wouldn't have done it good at all cause its just too much detail.

I read over the less stress more sucess book yesterday (the whole thing) that helped me.

NOW ONTO CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Advertisement