Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Detonater Orgun

Options
  • 20-06-2005 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

I just wanna get some opinions on this one. I usually prefer mangas with more action than talking or at least not as low a ratio between the two as in Orgun but I really liked this one! There are around 3 fights or so and they're pretty good but I love the story! It's not really one of those plots where you figure out what's going on before the main characters do. Excellant

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pingoo

I don't know Orgun but I might try to watch it ... if you are interested Peacemaker Kurogane is probably similar in that way, you start watching it thinking, it's cool there's gonna be a lot of action and no talking but it turns out differently and pass the first few episodes it becomes really cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Raziel

I just bought this the other week, and I hav'nt watched it yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 AnimeGod

I have it on dvd, in all honesty I didnt like it, I didnt like the animation too much and I found the storey a big boreing, although anime movies dont really appeal to me as much as series

I suppose episodes are more handy, bite-sized chunks!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Wow havnt watched DO in ages! Have the dvd buried around somewhere...

• Advertisement

I bought Detonator Orgun a coupla weeks ago. Still hav'nt gotten around to watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

I thought it dragged a lot personally, however the core sci-fi concept was actually pretty good.

For something of the time period, Orguss 02 is far superiour (simply one of the best bargains available in ireland).

Advertisement