Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Planetarion Galaxy

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

When are they actually going to start the next round?

And as evidence of my activeness, I cite my position as the 15'th most active poster in the 1000 odd accounts on boards.ie tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

T'was always my plan Mills smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteLancer:
    Well how bout two people set one up at same time, we fill up mine that night with whoever is online and post the p/w to the second one here and let that fill up slower?</font>

id prefer to see someone make galaxies at once. it just lowers the chance of 2 people making a galxy at the wrong time and being in a different cluster. maybe get 2 people to make 2 galaxies each, even more chance of being in the same cluster, and you can then ditch the other two galaxies.
    who makes them isnt important, whats important is that everyone who wants to be in the galaxies knows exactly what its all about and what we are doing. i am not going to be in another crap galaxy where 2 people are active and defend people and try to arrangee everything. and right now, i think i'll go and attack my fellow galaxy planets because i dont like them very much smile.gif

by the way, i'll most likely be away when the next game starts, so id appreciate it if whoever is setting up a galaxy (/me looks at whitelancer) will set up an account for me with my own email, name password etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

you can count me in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Frodo@work

il join if you will have me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

maybe a galaxy for us hardk0re players ?? smile.gif
    im always on in the evenings and 2-4 times during the day smile.gif

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

hey hoe's

yis can count me in if there is a place going spare smile.gif i a finishing this round on about 90 million (but i wont seeing as i am going to attack some guy with me sips and lose them hehe

so yis can count me in please

Im Going to Thrash you to within an Inch of your Life.....................
    AND THEN TAKE THAT INCH!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Its all gone awry........
    Ok.
    1) I make gal.
    2) I make gal early so we get nice early cluster.
    3) I only let active people (irc as well) people in.
    4) I let people mail me now to book place.
    5) We fill gal with good people.
    6) We own.

Advertisement