Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!

Options
  • 20-06-2005 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭

859b62d58ced0048154ed5c53801820b

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

i take it you are finished!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

come 5:01pm today i'll too have my freeedom

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

come thursday.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭sixdraw

come friday........

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

Music? I've very annoyed about it all my friendsare going out Thursday Night and I still have to sit that stupid exam. But you never know I might go out with them anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭hum

oh the pain!! friday seems so far away! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

I dont want freedom. I love the pressure (even though i thought there would be more pressure on me than there is). I mean its going to be such a change. No more having to come home and studying for hours. What the heck am i gona go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭deek

Tell me you're messing about :eek:

Nope, its actually kind of addictive and suddely there is no more stress on me to do anything. It just feels pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

I can't take this anymore. I want it to be over. WHY THE **** did I choose music. Music has been my least favourite subject (yes, even worse than Irish). Even though I love music, it's a nightmare at school because our teacher is worthless.

• Advertisement

<Jonny> wrote:
    I can't take this anymore. I want it to be over. WHY THE **** did I choose music. Music has been my least favourite subject (yes, even worse than Irish). Even though I love music, it's a nightmare at school because our teacher is worthless.

i feel the same. I haven't learnt anything worth remembering/what i didn't already know in the whole 2 years of studing it. I love music but the course is terrible. The set works aren't much to write home about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

I love the Tchaikovsky

I don't. Now if we had got the Firebird Suite by Stravinsky.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭OTliddy

I love Tchaikovsky aswell(I have one of his albums), but I dislike learning the mounds of information. Like, we have to know what instruments are playing at every stage in the piece. :(
    Queen is the next hardest.Because it's so memorable, the questions will be the most difficult
    Bach is quite handy. The seperating out of the different pieces makes it easier. Its also catchy, and not many instruments are in it.
    Barry is the easiest in my opinion. Only 4 instruments!, and you can tell most of the time which are palying. Every part is distinctive(except for some of the C's). There are only a limited amount of q's they can ask(how does he maintain freshness, how is this a modern piece etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Yeah.. COME ONE, this time.. ... ... eh ... next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

859b62d58ced0048154ed5c53801820b
    cough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭7thSeal

Finished yesterday and now I'm so ****ing hung-over
    Is this what freedom feels like
    I am now offically unemployed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

You could do what every other broke child does, give up your diginty and sell your soul to barry collins for the summer

I will never work in barry collins!!!!
    They wouldn't take me anyway
    I have long hair and a beard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Da_IRISH_ONE4U

So do ye think that this place will die out over the summer? - Come next year this place will probably be full of all new people eh?

• Advertisement

I say it will die
    Who's gonna continue talking about the leaving cert

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

7thSeal wrote:
    I say it will die
    Who's gonna continue talking about the leaving cert

im guessing leaving cert students :D

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

Started work today as a receptionist and already im missing the leaving cert banter on this!! is everyone finished yet or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

I have a feeling the place will die out until about the 17th of August and then everyone will start posting up the points they got etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

that all depends if ppl feel they can share the points they got!! unlike me....im dreading the oul results!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Sarah** wrote:
    Started work today as a receptionist and already im missing the leaving cert banter on this!! is everyone finished yet or what?

No I've still got App Maths on Friday, but that'll be easy enough so I'm taking the next few days off. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

This is my last day ever studying for the Leaving Cert. My God if feels good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭2e

I'M FINITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!! YAAAAY!! YAAAAAAAAY!!
    *gets up and does the new and improved party dance ala chandler in friends*

p.s. sorry for anyone not yet finished. best of luck in whatever you've got left

Im finished today, so now I too can finally join in on this freedom thread. YEAH free from school not just college, work and death. WOOHOO!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Richard_Fonzie

I finished today, but for some reason there's no relief. I just feel really really tired (had 5 hours sleep last night), and even though I don't have to deal with the stress of exams and study anymore, I can't help but feel like I've gotten used to it over the last 3-4 weeks. What do I do now?

Advertisement