Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pinkdaisy

it's getting harder and harder to keep studying as more and more people finish up. id kill to be finished right now but guess what? i have 3 more exams, yep 3!!! :mad:

and i agree, this place will defo die once the leavings over. i think most people will want to forget bout it and enjoy their summer, like me! cant wait. roll on friday!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

awww i liked this thread? But ones its cause is over (the leaving cert) spose theres no reason for it to stay open, WAAAAA :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭sixdraw

to think that an examiner could be looking at your maths or english or irish paper right now. my maths teacher is an examiner and he went to get his papers to correct today.
    hopefully i can get him to give me a peek of the Higher level marking scheme, doubt it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭OTliddy

sixdraw wrote:
    my maths teacher is a chief examiner

omg that is my dream... don't get me wrong all the maths teacher's i've had have been great, but to have a chief examiner, wow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭sixdraw

what are ya trying to be sarcastic or something.
    perhaps it does sound a bit poxy allright, might just edit that a little bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

I'm FFRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Me too. you know the funny thing. I was at home lastnight and i saw my maths solutions book. For some reason i wanted to start doing maths and physics. It was like a craving? I dunno scary but hell im free!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

Blah, I'm free, blah, no relief just a big ****e anti-climax....not goin out til fri cuz lots of ffriends are doing app maths....just can't muster up any happiness

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

Burn your books...that mustered up a lot of happiness for me!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA....also, just think: never again will you have to worry about why the government should implement certain policies over others, or why a number that doesn't exist (i) can suddenly be used to solve unsolvable problems, or why frustration is the main theme in treall, or whether this clause is nominative or accusative etc etc, assuming of course that you don't intend on doing any of this in college!! (adjust to suit your own subject choices!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 jdevlin

It is weird when you've just finish your exams. I finished last thursday and i didnt know what to do with myself. After a while tho it sinks in and you realise you dont have to do any schoolwork again, its great.Throwing out your notes is very satisfying as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭OTliddy

sixdraw wrote:
    what are ya trying to be sarcastic or something.
    perhaps it does sound a bit poxy allright, might just edit that a little bit
    Just read my post again and if you think it's sarcastic, you must think i'm really nasty! No really, you might find it hard to believe, but I would love to have a chief examiner as any teacher. Had one in music last year but she left :(

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

yea that note ting sounds pretty good, tink i'll give it a shot, and how many of you's have been working out your points (that ya tink ya got) over and over again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

Ye i have a little sheet of paper beside me with what i think i got in each subject and the points that go with it.
    Its been on the same 300 points since the mocks :D:D:D:D:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'm not burning my notes yet, just in case (and also I may give grinds next year)
    I have been working out my points, but I don't want to get my hopes up so I had to force myself to stop. Also, it's impossible to guess what you might have got in something like Spanish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

No way am I burning my notes, well whats left of them. I might consider resitting the exams next year on just sell my notes on eBay or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

I'm gonna boil my frikkin Yeats notes. God I hate him so much. If anyone can point me in the direction of a cauldron, please do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Off topic, but RD, i'd change your sig. It will be complained about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

TimAy wrote:
    Off topic, but RD, i'd change your sig. It will be complained about.

Yeah thanks man, I was just messing about but its gone for now. Anyways, back on track - anyone who wants to burn their notes, why not just put them to good use and sent them to me LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

Because there are a couple of courses that changed McConnon.

Advertisement