Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Planetarion round 4 and the return of FA

• 02-04-2001 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Those of you who did play PA and are still playing this is just a reminder that it resets soon and as i know alot of you were in FA i thought you may be interested to learn abotu the return of FA
    back better than ever with alot more web page tools and other things such as sms early warning etc
    we also have new allies and have a pact similar to what fury and legion have had for the majority of this round.

Exect big things from FA and their allies as alot of you will recognise our members from the current top100 for both glaxys and individuals

drop by our irc channel some time
    regards
    hinch
    #FA on panet

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Hey hinch - we've got a Planetarion board now, but I think it's a little hidden - you'll find it on the drop down list along the top of the page!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hey Hinch,
    when is the password going to be given out ?
    and welcome to boards.ie also biggrin.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Just make sure the url is

www.boards.ie

and you dont have the /bulletin and youll see the planetarion board listed along with the rest on the left menu bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

4 irish people on #fa right now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

moved to planetarion board

A no-win situation is a possiblity that every commander may face.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Hmmm, FA was a shambles last time I looked frown.gif
    Are you guys still allied (merged?) with (as?) fx9?
    I'll rejoin if you want, I spent most of this last round without an alliance at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭hinch

heres teh ful plot

i got ****ed at ragebabe and zipster beign ****ers *ahem*
    fa couldnt cope without me and monty not being around they joined fx9 fx9 couldnt cope cos they sucked and they joined century now century is failing

i decided i wanted fa back so im restarting it from scratch and there is no public recruitment the only way in is to go through me im keeping security tght it is imperitive we have 0 spys this time due to our allies and our status.

we have formally made a pact with antoehr allaince which you should all remember from round 2 both allaicnes will have no more than 200 memebrs maximium.

all members must use irc and we have our own irc server set up for FA use only.

the FA site has been totally redone and some of the features you will love

we are creating FA galxys with a mnium of 3 FA members in each galaxy I am creating the master galaxy which has FA HC in it and also the HC of our allies.

the only way to join my galxy is to ask me on irc and once the reset has happened and i can create teh galaxy you require teh galxy pass again which you can only get off me on irc.

last round we sucked
    this time we will be 100% active and rule anyone not logging into the site at least once a week or not using irc will be kicked from the allaince and roided as per teh rules.

the only way roud this is putting your self in vacation mode both ingame and on www page and i am checking this.

we are being strict and will be out roiding every night

we have a battleclac ready for next round already and i have been aquiring some new members from the beta test along with my self we already know the best fleet combination for max roidage.

further info required???
    #fa
    pls

c ya later

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hmm
    you didn't tell me about the battle clac smile.gif
    who coded that ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

HINCH U HOE *ahem*

Ill cya on irc smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

/me won't mention anything skeptical at all. smile.gif

Gl all the same, i was a memb back there for a while before ye fell apart and i moved on smile.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Advertisement

i wrote the battle calc and out irc server is now up

Hinch, there should be at least 3 FA in the irish gals, so they can be in FA as well, theres no need for them to go in another gal is there?

for every irish glaxy that has 3 FA members in that galaxy can become FA.

al members have to go through a heavy signup and backdround check before they are added to the memebrs lists

these will begin on the first day of sign up for the next round

whats the irc servers hostname ?

It's private.

Advertisement