Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF 2 Lan

Options
  • 20-06-2005 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

I'm going to be holding a BF2 Lan on Saturday next 25th in my house in Limerick. If anyone is interested in attending please let me know

It kicks off at 12noon running until the wee hours of sunday, There are already 11 people booked in for this event, but there's plenty of room. Everyone will need to have a full legal copy of BF 2 to attend. The event is free, just bring yourself and your PC. Send me on an Email address and I'll reply to you

Regards

MrTimewalk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

All these Limerick people comming out of the wookwork this morning , where have ye been all along ?

Would love to have gone to it but will not have BF2 by then .

John.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭BlueDrax

Bagsy usual seat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Joeface

a MrTimewalk lan , been to many of them, an enjoyable gamming event I must say, ( just use the bathroom before Mr Daz) ... sadly im am unable to attend sis home from states for the first time in 2 years, i have to play happy familys :(:D

so if anyone wants my usual seat please take it

• Registered Users Posts: 25 MrFitt

:) I wil be there. Unlike Mr Dazza who always SH1Ts in other peoples jacks, and then blames his mudder :confused:

Vic I will take Joefaces place :D Closer to the amenities and all that.

Looking forward to it....

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Jasus.....I would like to state for the record that I did not have relations with that toilet!!!

Its no harm your not going joeface....your sh1tty computer prob wouldnt be fit for it :D

• Advertisement

hey Mr Daz ur system was the one struggling to play DCX If I recall correctly form the last lan.... All that money on a LANBOY, and im sure you have seen the stats from the last lan havent you...how far behind me were u again

I strongly urg all available Limerick gammers to go and kick the crap out Mr Daz for me at MrTimewalks Lan

in sult my system will u!!!!! :mad:

Well....your the one selling it ....cos your bored etc etc etc

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=269908

Maybe one of those rabbits that your after is the way to go at last :)

Well its easy become bored , after killin you some a many times , it has just be come to easy. out sniping a sniper with an M16 ,it just aint fun any more.

it must really kill you that u started me gaming and now the student has become the master lol :D:D:D

;) Congratulations on your recent good news :rolleyes:

I hear you taught Joey well in the ways of the Back (Dark) side, lol :o

Ring ring, telephone???? ( Do you not answer your bloody phone Biatch!!)

There he goes again Mr Fitt Motor Mouth!!!!

• Advertisement

Did you read that Last POST carefully?

Forgot English is not your strongest skill set!!

I was inferring that you and Joey are now together permanently, what with all the bitchiness between ye.. Langer! :(

Anything else is in the mind of the reader :D

Do you still Love me? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

If I had my machine built and a copy of BF2 I'd tear down with my housemate, alas, no can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭MrTimewalk

There's a BF2 lan running on Saturday and it should be fun for anyone interested in attending

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Day after release prob a bit too soon tbh. I know I prob wont have mine runnin till mid week prob. Funds low & gotta somehow get about £150 for card & game. Wouldnt know how could get to Limerick that early anyhow from NI :p I'm hopin a certain lan cafe in Dublin might provide me with accomodation & a pc with bf2 on fri night after the U2 concert as hostels seem to be booked out :(

This thing full ?

And whats the story with just droping by to say hello .

jonski wrote:
    This thing full ?

And whats the story with just droping by to say hello .

PM sent

Been there , met the lads , no T-shirt ( which was a bit dissapointing ) .

nice bunch of guys , who sat there wondering where does this weirdo think he is going ?

Will actually try and bring the game the next time instead of sneaking in to Blue's spot while he does some car repairs , but if I can't , man do something about that mouse , you can't expect a guest to use that .

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭MrTimewalk

Crackin lan, 16 hours of solid BF2 goodness. Thanks to all those who turned up again. had 11 in all I think. BF2 is the bee knees for Lans. It's saying something that we could play the same game solid without wanting to swop over to anything else.

Oh an being a commander is thankless job, it's a bit like being minister for health

jonski wrote:
    Been there , met the lads , no T-shirt ( which was a bit dissapointing ) .
    nice bunch of guys , who sat there wondering where does this weirdo think he is going ?
    Will actually try and bring the game the next time instead of sneaking in to Blue's spot while he does some car repairs , but if I can't , man do something about that mouse , you can't expect a guest to use that .

Nice bunch of guys? Are you sure you got the right house? ;)
    T-shirts are still been designed, my car is still broken :( and there's nothing wrong with my mouse ( and no, I don't know why it was sticky )

Yet again, another big 'THANK YOU' goes to MrTimewalk for a most excellent LAN.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Gonna be any more now that most people will have the game by now :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement