Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where in Dublin to buy these? (Nike Zoom Air Swift)

Options
  • 20-06-2005 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

OK, need help here,

have been looking to replace these runners for the past 6 months or so
    308970461.JPG
    I don't know what anyone thinks of them but they seem to prevent me getting the knee pain I seem to get with some other runners,

I bought my old ones in Australia, went all around Dublin in January and couldn't find them, the girl in Elvery's said they don't stock them anymore there and some many of the places in city centre don't sell runners for actual running

now I really need to replace them (cos the Air bubble burst on my left runner!) and am about to start the trek around Dublin again (will start in Arnott's but not hugely optimistic, I checked their sale in December and no luck)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Ask at Mick Dowling Sports World (Ph 490-4502)
    66 Terenure Road North, Dublin 6W

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Try websites, like John Buckley Sports or Bourne Sports I also see that the miler has replaced the Swift, I found that Here. You could try e-mailing different places or directly to Nike who might have pairs in the warehouse.

Personally I wouldn't run in them due to the air bubble, they are very exposed, I prefer the enclosed Air like in my Skylon but if they prevent you from being injuured try and find another pair of them, but there's no point trying American sites since they charge loads when they get here for Nike products

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭ergo

tried posting this reply ages ago but my computer crashed as I hit "submit"

anyway thanks for all the suggestions

, I had no look at any of the above places but that place in Terenure seemed to be offering the best alternative

eventually I found the exact same as my old pair from an English seller on ebay, will post the address here later on,

anyway the (brand new) runners arrived 2 days after my successful ebay bid,

total cost including postage etc was a mere €85 so not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Congatulations Abel. 85's good for a good pair of runners

Advertisement