Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another PA galaxy topic (Soz white :)

• 07-04-2001 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭

Basically, from what i can see there are 3 irish (boards) galaxies going ahead. I'd just like the galaxy leaders/set-er-upers to post the names of people who are confirmed to be in their gal, this way we'll get an idea of how many spaces each gal has available for boards users and where each person can go.....

/me looks at white, magwitch and......?

Edit: oh and please, keep this tidy, no need for tons of posts, just a few from the galaxy set-er-upers smile.gif
    UP DA DUBS!! smile.gif

[This message has been edited by richindub2 (edited 07-04-2001).]

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I don't think there's even much in the galxey ..
    I haven't bothered to mail white yet about the galxey :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Richindub2
    Strat0r
    Mills
    WWMan
    G-Man
    Braver
    JB
    Lynx
    Oj
    Elias
    Mark
    M-O-I
    Paladin
    Micro
    (think thats everyone who has mailed me or ive spoken to on irc)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

wats the channel in irc?

Dx
    [FW]
    Formula warheads mechwars clan

"only a fool trusts his life with a weapon"

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Im still up for setting up a galaxy, but ill wait until White has a confirmed 25 in his gal, then anyone can join mine. If white wants we can arrange a time to register the gals on the 17th (date of registering)

P.S. There are 23 places left. If you want one off the bat msg me at 31:22:1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

#fortress.ie
    irc.quakenet.eu.org 6667

[This message has been edited by WhiteLancer (edited 07-04-2001).]

• Advertisement
Advertisement