Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a skateboard?

Options
  • 20-06-2005 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Hi,

ive searched for a post but cant find an answer to this one.. Where can i get a half decent skate board? its for a young teenager.. he had one for a few weeks which was bought in a crappy normal sports shop but that didnt last long.... :)

any suggestions of where, brand etc would be much appreciated... (havent a clue bout skateboarding myself!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

Cool man thanks..

And now for my next question which i should have added to the original :) ... how much would you need to spend to get a half decent board that wont snap with the first trick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

why dont you just get a decent one? for 100-150euro you can get a good pro set up like girl or world industries etc...

Advertisement