Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract length

• 20-06-2005 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Y'ello,

Does anyone know off hand which providers offer a contract that does not have a minimum of 12 months? I'm looking for a 6 month contract or even better, a contract that you can cancel at any stage.

thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Tech Pete

As far as i remember BT are now doing a "no minimum contract".
    Basically its 2 months rolling...
    Worth looking into.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Mr_Man

Are advertising that they have no contract. A quick look at their webiste seems to suggest this is true for their Ripwave product, not sure about the Breeze product.

HTH

M.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭kazper

Eircom are doing 6 month contract with 2 months free subscription at the moment :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

yea i've gone for the eicom option above, 160 for 6 months!

but BT do a NO minimum contract deal, but you get nothing with it, no wireless router or any perks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Hmm I'm sure BT send you a modem at least! :D

Perk: Cheapest option for me at the mo!

ambrose :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

but BT do a NO minimum contract deal, but you get nothing with it, no wireless router or any perks
    I got my BT router on Friday along with a free webcam which I knew nothing about :D
    They seem to be the best deal ATM if BB is only available via phone line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭verdidnt

Thanks!

I've signed up with Eircom for the 6 month contract offer. The offer starts from July 7th and processing could take up to 3 weeks.

Let's hope my online application won't get lost in the Eircom abyss as it has done before, and for other's too - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=270283

Advertisement