Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody a member of Progresstalk.com

Options
  • 20-06-2005 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

If so I'd really appreciate using the search facility. I have a really mad problem with MFG/PRO and Q/linq and I'm trying to research it.

Regards

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Check out the PEG (Progress Email Group), it's where progresstalk gets most of it's stuff (or got anyway, they may have stopped). You can search some of it's lists and I think they have an MFG/Pro specific list you can post to. There's some very helpfull and knowledgeable people there to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭cousin_borat

stevenmu, you the man :-) I didnt realise thats where they get most of their info, thanks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Yep, just checked again to be sure, they still have posts there that I made to the PEG but definitely not to progresstalk. Progress seem to be subscribed to the PEG and then take their posts and make them into posts on their own site which is a pretty rotten thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Is that a message-board about robotic spacecraft? ;)

Advertisement