Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

An Alliance from this Board(?)

• 13-04-2001 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

I do not know if oune already exists or has been touche on thus far in another thread, but when the reg is over and we are safly in our Galaxies, how about setting up an alliance between Galaxies with members from this boards?

It could at least act as "Diplomatic cover" providing cross Alliance protection or intervertion. I would be up for it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Yeah some kind of informal alliance between the irish galaxies would be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Grand, but i wouldn't recommend treating it as a real alliance, more as a group of friends........Go get yourself into one of the big alliances if you want some decent help when you need it smile.gif (/me proudly points to his and white's RB tags biggrin.gif )

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Thats more or less the idea, less an alliance, more a secret society of sorts. Anyone feel like heading it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Don't think you'd need any form of head or organisation, just ask when you need help and somebody whos online and has spare ships might help.....

UP DA DUBS!! :)

Advertisement