Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to the anime fest alone... :(

Options
  • 20-06-2005 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey, many of you Im guessing are going to the anime fest, well so am I, but Im going alone, :( . Any way, I though it would be cool if I could get a group of people who are going alone, and we could all go together and like make friends and stuff so it might be pretty cool, Im a male and I am 16, so If your around that age, also I'm going to cosplay at it as nightrod from trinity blood so cosplayers are definetly welcome to join, well, I hope this works, so msn me placebo_7777@yahoo.com if you want to join. I hope this is alowed and I know its a bit off topic as the actual subject isnt about an actual anime, but this is where the anime fans go so I thought I would post it. Now one thing that occared to me is the problem of trust, like, I could be some weird pedofile, but dont worry I got the drivers for my sony eye toy so I can use it as a webcam and blind you all with my hidias looks :( , but please no messers if your intrested post in this topic and/or mssg me, I hope it works

Mikey

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

The topic is fine, but what 'anime fest'? I presume you mean a con of some description (probably Eirtakon, I imagine) but youll have to be more specific.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 AnimeGod

Yeah Eirtakon, thats kinda the main one at the moment, I though people would of guesed.... :cool:

Well, it depends on how far afield you go. Q-Con is pretty soon (this weekend, maybe?) in Belfast and AyaCon (in England) is in August.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 AnimeGod

Actualy I couldnt be arsed to argue with u, I have better things to do, any way offer is still open to those who want

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

AnimeGod wrote:
    Actualy I couldnt be arsed to argue with u, I have better things to do, any way offer is still open to those who want
    Asuka is being quite polite, you're coming across as something of a weirdo...

I have no problem with people meeting up for EirtaKon, I just don't see why you can't talk to people AT the event.

• Advertisement

Yeah, you should see impolite ;)

A

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Asuka wrote:
    Yeah, you should see impolite ;)

A
    explode.gif

Advertisement