Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New PA galaxy

• 20-04-2001 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭

Password is @qTe1VQ9XY for anyone who wants to join.

[This message has been edited by [YWC]Daz (edited 21-04-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Ok, cop on.

[This message has been edited by WhiteLancer (edited 21-04-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Ill say nothing....

[This message has been edited by [YWC]Daz (edited 21-04-2001).]

Oh im sorry, you ignore this board until you need PA players for your gal and come waltzing in adn tell everyone to join your gal.

Ok now I will say what I edited, stop being so immature or I will ask Regi/DeVore to think about you having admin rights on pa forum. I didnt ignore the forum if you bother to check and I simply asked people to join if they wish, its up to them what galaxy they want to join not you.

Anyways we have 4 members now smile.gif

Yes we have 17, magwitch has 6 and draffod has 3 or 4, see now why ima ngry and telling you to fk off? Now if i had of deleted this thread, or deleted draffods and magwitch's, you could talk to regi/devore all you like, fact is you acted stupid and i told you to cnut off.

• Advertisement

I think theres almost 10 threads about the boards PA channel, why didnt you join that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteLancer:
    fact is you acted stupid...</font>

How's that then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

You could have put it better Whitelancer, but I agree with you, we should get the galaxies filled properly rather than a few half assed ones. If you guys are really worried about having an Irish galaxy surely you would agree it would be better to do a proper job on 1 or 2 galaxies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

agreed

i'll delete my account and join one of the other irish galaxies

Dx
    [FW]
    Formula warheads mechwars clan

"only a fool trusts his life with a weapon"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

come one ppl,
    grow up, its only a game ffs

and tbh whitelancer, thats no way for a moderator to act

• Advertisement

WTH has me being moderator to do with this unless i use it to affect it in some way?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

the whole thing with being a mod is to keep things calm and easy no to stir sh*t

I never once spammed, spam is when one repeatedly posts a thread with the same topic or when posts to a thread with irelevant information.

I know from being a mod on HL and CS forums here at boards.ie that your views may differ from others but you have to say them in a polite way. I didnt however do a great job as mod so biggrin.gif

Anyway we now have 5 peeps in the gal.
    Oh and forgive my spelling I just cant be arsed tongue.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">or when posts to a thread with irelevant information
    </font>
    Yes exactly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Maybe this thread should be deleted, to stop this turning into a ***** fight.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

Do i have to spell it out to ye? We had loads of threads planning to make 1 full gal, and 1 almost full one. Daz ignores this, makes his own one and comes here and spams his own gal which he ignorantly made.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteLancer:
    WTH has me being moderator to do with this unless i use it to affect it in some way?</font>

and how did u do that ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭hinch

anyone in p4 so we can roids you my galaxy is a very roid hungry one so we`re looking for easy targets 8o)

Furious Angels will bring you back to me

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

muhahaha
    very true Hinch smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

there are a load of gals with one to two players in them , easy targets 2:2 only has 1!
    i heard something about the merging of galaxys in the game to fill it up , ffs there are now 600+ clusters in the game!

Dx
    [FW]
    Formula warheads mechwars clan

"only a fool trusts his life with a weapon"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I've come accross a lot of galxey with jsut 3-4 people in it
    when the merging come's it'll probberly be about 300-400 clusters then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Fair few in My cluster with just the one! I wonder how many people send them Christmas cards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Id say if you were to half your cluster number you might get a more accurate idea of what you'll be in, since a lot of gals have like 5membs but a few in each cluster are full. IMO they probally average out about 13.

UP DA DUBS!! :)

Advertisement