Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moderator Position - Vote Here

• 22-04-2001 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭

To whom it may concern -

Since WhiteLancer asked for this board in the first place, he was installed as a temporary moderator until things took off. However, there have been a number of reservations expressed (complaints via e-mail) over the manner in which certain threads have been dealt with by WL. As a result, the moderator position(s) for this board is now being retendered, and potential moderator names should be put forward here.

BTW There is nothing to stop WL from going for the position again if people feel he is best qualified.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I would like yo go for the position of Mod for this forum
    how about be changed to "web games"
    as I don't only play planetarion I play other web games aswell, I am online quite often and am active on boards alos, well that's enough from me smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I dont want to be mod any more, certain ****s like PHB and Crash seem to think i should act all special and holy now im a mod and i just dont want this hassle off immature stupid people.

For the record, ive only ever deleted one post and ive never edited.

[This message has been edited by WhiteLancer (edited 22-04-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Im with Oj, i play a few other webgames too and id say a fair few other people do. (ie. mechwars has had a fair few threads about it). Plus since me and oj seem to have a record of spending (wasting tongue.gif ) the most time looking at the boards we might make a good moderating team... smile.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

If you are stuck for a legal drinker, but only if ure stuck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

consider me interested in the position
    and i agree with OJ, web/browser games is a better title, as there is more than just PA played, mechwars being v.popular

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

A 2nd legal drinker? Then Im for micro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Micro gets my vote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Vote for Me
    I will rule with an Iron Fist and severly predjeduse (?) against spamm0rs !! rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

My vote is for MiCr0 or Oj.

As i said to Dev, Oj.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteLancer:
    but shut up or i will make a fool of you and every post you make</font>

Where do you think i got this opinion from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Micr0

Actually you posted stuff before that.
    And I do have the right to defend my name and my reputation agaisnt idiots like him regardless of being moderator or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Hmm, I thought WhiteLancer was doing alright, but if he doesn't want the position back, then m1cr0.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

I'm gonna go with the crowd here and say Whitelancer.. Doh! I mean micro.

.logic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

MiCr0 upgraded from "No Life".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Frodo@work

micro

Advertisement