Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting skateboarding, part two

Options
  • 20-06-2005 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭

Many, many years ago I used to skateboard to a level where I wasn't falling off and skulling myself 20 times a day... unfortunately, thats long gone...

I want to start again, but I'm not really sure where to. I'm going to have to get a new board, at the minimum - and I haven't even got an idea where I can get this these days... preferably somewhere without condescding gits as staff. Any suggestions on that one?

Should be OK for locations to try and get back in practice without embarrasing myself in front of loads of people who actually know what they're doing, thankfully.

Anything else I should know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Its not at street level right? Up above another shop or something?

I presume I'm looking at upwards of 100 quid for a decent board these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭h-street23

I'm glad I found this thread 'cos I've been trying to start up again myself recently. If you want to meet up for a dodgy skate drop me a line- it'd be good to have someone else to push me on etc.:-)

G1 is the business too.

Advertisement