Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metalwork!

Options
  • 20-06-2005 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

Seriously, from 2 to 4 tomorrow, I am confident I'll fail this. Comepletely useless at this, I know I've done badly on the practical and the project and I know none of the theory.

Anyone else doing this random subject? And anyone else feel the same way about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭kirving

Yeah, I'm doin it too, crazy subect! I dont think i'll do badly though, my project was good nd my practical was ok, id say ill get a C or a low B :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

How did it go?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Exam paper wasn't that bad. It's usually the same format very year, just they ask same questions but ask it on a different way (e.g. They ask on furnaces, but it's a different furnace every year etc.) Although the compulsory first question was quite tricky this year. I didn't know any of the inventors questioned! And they used a very different diagram than usual!

All in all, I think I'll come out with a C or hopefully a B with my practical work!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭kirving

Went OK, i hope to get a B, if im lucky i'll pull of an A(very lucky!) Question ! was a little trick but all in all id say i got pretty high in it, its oly worth 25% of the total exam so im not worried about it.

Advertisement