Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

lambourgini gallardo

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

Kersh wrote:
    The only bit that will bug me is the 12,500 eu or thereabouts vrt for an 86 one. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

thats not alot really, 8 grand sterling, that wasnt even 10% of the original testerossas price,in any case ud pay that to buy a new golf probably in this country also the vrt will incorporate into the cars value.
    so go for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

ciarsd wrote:
    c'mon who'd take a F50/F60/360 over an F40/testarossa :cool:
    Emmm, Enzo ANYDAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Enzo muck, F50 anyday F50%20010.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

My all time favourite is the CLK GTR

2002%20Mercedes-Benz%20CLK%20GTR%20Roadster%201.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

those doors look like they belong on noddys car, zero street cred once someone like me comes out of the pub laughing and pointing fingers, have to say, a great yoke on nurburgring in GT4 though.. ;)

did no one mention the maccy F1 ? with its gold-plated uberpanzer engine which would smoke the lot of these pretenders to the throne.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

528i wrote:
    those doors look like they belong on noddys car, zero street cred once someone like me comes out of the pub laughing and pointing fingers, have to say, a great yoke on nurburgring in GT4 though.. ;)

did no one mention the maccy F1 ? with its gold-plated uberpanzer engine which would smoke the lot of these pretenders to the throne.

lol at the doors :D

i personally think/thought that the McLaren was quite overrated, and is nothing to look at versus some of the cars posted up above.

as for performance well thats another argument.

Advertisement