Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How many seasons?

• 20-06-2005 10:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how many seasons they're planning on making? Just finished watching the series finale. Not giving anything away but it was very good!!
    Is it September the next season is starting? Can't WAIT for it!! Its the best show on TV in a long long time!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

im on the 20th episode.cant really see them going beyond 2 seasons on the island to be honest-it would get a bit old. the characters are so diverse, the programme could be continued in some other way following their develoments and crossing each others paths etc...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

I agree with what u said there. But it might go into flashbacks of whatever or whoever is out there and that would take up half a season maybe. Who knows??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

yea...well the show's writers obviously can do the flashback thing well so i think they will stay with that style.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭mad m

Whos to say the usual might happen,the cast will demand more money etc.Cast members being written out or just leaving.Just be glad its happening again in september.Cant wait!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stag39

2nd seasons has been given the ok by abc the tv company who make it
    i think it starts in winter sometime not really sure...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

According to JJ Abrims they have enough material for 7 seasons minimum... will be interesting to see does it stay on the island...

Maybe it'll turn out like some sort of a Sliders thing... they could get back to reality but find out it's not the same one and have to go back to the island to get back to reality and so forth...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭mad m

7 seasons hey,interesting.But cmon steveland? sliders theories no way...Although sliders was good at first if i recall but went downhill fast..This was the one where they sort went into a different time continuum on earth and had to wait for a worm/time hole to open?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

mad m wrote:
    7 seasons hey,interesting.But cmon steveland? sliders theories no way...Although sliders was good at first if i recall but went downhill fast..This was the one where they sort went into a different time continuum on earth and had to wait for a worm/time hole to open?
    Yeah. If only the gate wasn't oiled.

Yeah. If only the gate wasn't oiled.
    Haha, that's the only episode I remember...

But seriously my Sliders theory was just a joke :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

like the sig steve land

4 8 15 16 23 42

neway 7 seasons ? i just dont think they can keep flash backs going for that long and half this show is flash backs

• Advertisement

User45701 wrote:
    neway 7 seasons ? i just dont think they can keep flash backs going for that long and half this show is flash backs
    Well apparently they have the material...

I doubt they'll keep up the whole flashback setup all seven series...
    Next season there'll be more chacters so hopefully there'll be their flashbacks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

steveland? wrote:
    Haha, that's the only episode I remember...
    Me too, very forgettable series.

Advertisement