Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Next Raw pick???? (possible spoiler)

• 20-06-2005 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Predictions?

Dont click the link if u want to be totally surprised.

I am hoping it will be Charlie Haas, but according to this it wont be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I just read who it is. Smackdown is in deep trouble if they continue this trend....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Carlito!

Interesting pick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Macaroonie

The Ayatollah of rock and rolla or Captain Charisma will be drafted to smackdown to make up for it after Vengeance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

sadly it will be Christian, i dont want Jericho to go either. why dont they move someone like Simon Dean or The Masterpiece

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

bloody hell, that's a loss!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Spoiler:

The Cabana against the Highlight Reel this will be interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

but wat about m m m m m m m m m m matt morgan.Carlito was the only thing that got him a push now he is goin 2 end up like jindrak :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,371 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

i heard batista might move after vengence (with the title)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Legend_Killer

either christian or Y2J will win the WWE title at vengeance and they will both then move accross to SD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I still think Cena will retain and be drafted back to Smackdown.

• Advertisement

Baldie wrote:
    Won't that be a waste of two draft picks? why bring him to Raw if he's going to be drafted back to smackdown!. It doesn't make any sense.......

Triple H was drafted to Smackdown last year and went back to Raw. I just can't see Batista beating Triple H at HITC. That leads me to believe Triple H stays on Raw with the World Title. I can't see Cena losing the WWE title since he was supposed to get a decent run with the belt whch leads me to believe he will go back to Smackdown at the end. Maybe in a swap deal or something...

Baldie wrote:
    Maybe triple H will get drafted with the belt so..... Raw has most of the big games now because of therecent drafts... And smackdown needs a kick up th backside!

smackdown is supposed to be turning more to a cruiserweight show so maybe they're moving the big boys to raw to facilitate this....

I really would be surprised if Triple H's ego would allow him to move to Smackdown which gets lower ratings than Raw. I guess it could happen but I doubt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 DannyAu-Yeung

After Vengance I think both Christian and Jericho will move to smackdown. There is one of the drafting weeks where its going to be 2 drafts made as far I know.

I'm actually now hoping Cena holds onto the WWE Championship and stays on Raw.Because its a smackdown championship belt it leads on to a few inter brand matches at the next couple of Pay Per Views.

I'd actually like to see Shawn Micheals go to Smackdown in the draft this week. Think his character is running a bit stale on Raw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Jericho ends the show with a cryptic message to the fans: "Hey when I become the WWE Champion again on Sunday June 26 in Vegas, maybe I will be drafted and can bring back to gold to the blue guys!"
    I think this whats going to happen at least I haope it is. As for the masterpiece and Dean going to SD! you guys realy must have given up all hope on SD. Am I the onlyone who remembers when SD! was constantly better then RAW? SD still has the potentail to be a hundered times better then RAW it just seems that the SD writers have had there head up thers asses for the past year. Having Jericho and Benoit on the show will hopfully give it the kick up the ass it needs. The loss of Angle though will not do the show anyu good.

Advertisement