Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you seen a red setter lately?

• 21-06-2005 9:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

My folks have (had!) 2 red setters, unfortunately we're getting some work done in the house and one of the setters is after getting out.
    He's a big ass red setter and wired to the moon, completley insabe but very very friendly.

Went missing from the whitehall area (northside) about 2 weeks ago, never thought of posting here until now.
    I'm sure it's a fruitless cause at this stage, but may as well post and see if anyone's noticed him!

Cheers

D...

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Didn't see him.

We used to have 2 Irish red & white setters, Tyson (older) and then Bruno (a bit younger). Bruno died after eating some rat poison, so my parents got another setter, this time a red one.... and in memory of the first Bruno they called him Bruno also!

Setters are really friendly dogs, very playful and insane.

Good luck finding your dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Fuzzie Bear

Try posting here : http://petsireland.invisionzone.com

Also check out www.irishanimals.ie

Advertisement