Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I go to learn Arabic?

• 21-06-2005 10:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Where can I go in Dublin or Wicklow to learn how to speak Arabic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Irish Pride

why do u want to learn arabic? when u can learn (hebrew)יורית

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Helpful answers only please!

Macaroonie, have you tried contacting UCD or TCD about Arabic courses?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Dalta

Well, when I was in Dubai there were loads of books and things to help you learn, so if you're in the area...

But, if your not then I would try Google. www.funwitharabic.com is a preety nifty site aswell, I think it's aimed at kids but I'ld say it makes it easier to learn, all the bright colours and what-not. Also, in Dublin City Centre on a road off TCD there's "The Language Shop" which might have something. I think Pearse St. is where it is. Follow TCD around past the Bus Stop, then maybe ask around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 alaaali

hi, okay there many places you can try, i used this site http://www.busuu.com/home and i found it very good you can try it.:)
    :)

Advertisement