Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I found a calculator for unlocking 6630 and 6680

• 21-06-2005 12:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if it definetly works or not, but I tried one of the codes and it didn't. You can try three times before it's blocked and you need a cable, but I didn't wanna risk it in case I block mine, because I'm due to get the code..

Try it out for yourself

http://rapidshare.de/files/669818/NokiaFREE_Unlock_Codes_Calculator.zip.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

no file on the link :(
    i would like to try the unlocking please e mail me the instructions
    i have tried so fer everywhere cnt unlock it

Wez wrote:
    I'm not sure if it definetly works or not, but I tried one of the codes and it didn't. You can try three times before it's blocked and you need a cable, but I didn't wanna risk it in case I block mine, because I'm due to get the code..

Try it out for yourself

http://rapidshare.de/files/669818/NokiaFREE_Unlock_Codes_Calculator.zip.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

You have to scroll down the bottom and click 'Free' then it'll load another page which you can't link directly to..

i tried but it didnt unlocked mine said code error :(
    has anyone got their phone unlocked with this please post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

The 6630 cant be unlocked by any code calculators or evn by hardware yet
    Some of them on the net have it listed, but the calculators were made even before it came out

i want to have mine unlock i dont wana spend 127 euros
    with vodafone :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

i want my 6680 unlocked,i donot want to use 127 euro that vodafone said to use on the fone.

i think vodafone is being unfair.:mad:

i agree with you i asked them y you dont tell that this is locked and you will have to spend 127 to unlock it :(
    the man said that its just company policy

i am not going to pay 127 euros more to vodafone they cheated with customers. i am very cross with them :mad: :mad:

drdre wrote:
    i want my 6680 unlocked,i donot want to use 127 euro that vodafone said to use on the fone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

You should depand your money back and then go and buy sim free 6680 that hasn't been subsidised by Vodafone, which will cost you about €600.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

drdre wrote:

Yeah they are being very unfair selling you this: http://www.expansys.ie/product.asp?code=119205
    for half price and giving you €80 credit, the bloody thieves.Sure why dont they give you the phones for free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

PM me your IMEI and Network, and let me do the rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭lomb

get nothing for nothing...

Okay, for 5 squid.

Okay, for 5 squid.

wasnt referring to u i was referring to vodas policy on selling cheap locked fones...
    how are u going to unlock a fone that cant b unlocked?dct4 code calculators dont apply to the new gen of nokias

I unblocked my 6630, can take all SIMs.

I unblocked my 6630, can take all SIMs.
    fair enough... i dont know about the new gen anyway im a 6210/6310i fan :)

How do you do it? It's dodgy giving randomers your imei without knowing what they're doing..

Wez wrote:
    How do you do it? It's dodgy giving randomers your imei without knowing what they're doing..

It's your call

I'd prefer not to, thanks.. But nobody's gonna send theirs because of how risky it is, and you're keeping tight lipped about it.. If it's legit and you are unlocking them, then sorry, but it just sounds dodgy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

@neuromancer
    If you are able to unlock Nokia 6630's, I know loads of guys who would pay mega bucks for it as even the best crackers in the world have not got this one yet ;)

you are dead right you can make some serious money on this if you know how to unlock this phone

:)
    wolfman ur right i have searched whole web even contacted across the conitnent in asia they even cant do it there yet :(

i know if i have that calculator i can work from home :) plenty of money there

wolfman wrote:
    @neuromancer
    If you are able to unlock Nokia 6630's, I know loads of guys who would pay mega bucks for it as even the best crackers in the world have not got this one yet ;)

• Advertisement

PM me your Imei, and I'll give it a shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭EIN

MrPinK wrote:
    You should depand your money back and then go and buy sim free 6680 that hasn't been subsidised by Vodafone, which will cost you about €600.

hah dont know what shops u buy ur stuff in but you can now get a sim free new unbranded nokia N70 for about €362

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

Jeez,talk about digging up old threads!You do realise the date of that thread..Last f***ing year,when 6680 1st came out...Move on man..Move on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

EIN wrote:
    hah dont know what shops u buy ur stuff in but you can now get a sim free new unbranded nokia N70 for about €362
    well, i doubt you could last june when he wrote that post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Did anyone manage to successfully remote unlock their 6630? mines still locked to voda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

Afraid not,its proving very difficult,have a look @ www.Iphone-forum.org might be some info there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

im on bill pay and ive had a few 6630s and 6680s unlocked by the network for me,i just tell them i need the code and hey presto a few days later i get the code,i dont even have to be ringing from the handset or using it:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Impossible to Unlock Nokia 6680 !!! Ive tried all the leading unlock shops in UK and Ireland and also in Germany so if someone has done it on here you can give up your day job mate!!!!

I personally think this thread should be binned as its old and the title is misleading.

• Advertisement
Advertisement