Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play.com returns, how long?

Options
  • 21-06-2005 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

I've just sent back my faulty copy of GTA: San Andreas for PC-DVD, does anybody have any experience of how long it takes for them to turn it around?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

i got a game that didnt work on my xbox but worked on my mates (the disk looked weird his he had a different drive that read it) had a new game sent out the day i rang them to tell them it was faulty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

that sounds remarkably familiar, since the disc works on my other PC...

they told me I had to post my copy back before they'ed replace it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

yeah, you have to post it back. Should not take too long, a week and a half maybe.

Had to do it twice because play shipped me COMPLETLY wrong DVDs twice. I ordered something like Band of Brothers and got "Greatest motorbike legends" and then the next time I got some submarine DvD :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i sent them a pure stroppy email when they delivered the cd version of a game instead of the dvd game. they sent out a replacement later that day :)
    i even mentioned that i'd opened the game and installed it, as i cba waiting a week for the replacement to arrive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

thats strange cause i never even sent them the game back just let me mate have it and they never said a thing, they must have changed their policy to stop people like me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

Kristok wrote:
    thats strange cause i never even sent them the game back just let me mate have it and they never said a thing, they must have changed their policy to stop people like me :D

if word of that returns policy got round they'ed be taken to the cleaners.

"yeah hi, i've recieved my replacement cd, and would you believe it, it's faulty too! send another, usual address"

Advertisement