Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish reaction?

Options
  • 21-06-2005 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

So what did people think? I thought it was an ok paper, got on grand in the comprehensions I think. I found the dialouge kinda tricky though, and messed up the essay by going off the point completley. Tape was fine apart from the last one,number 7-wtf??
    so what did the rest of the Spanish people think?
    Only Music to go now yay!!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Wow, I have almost the exact same response to it as you do! The reading comprehensions were lovely, which is nice cos they usually bring me down a bit; the opinion was grand; the dialogue construction asked for some tricky stuff (although I knew that socks were calcetines! Go me!!); the diary entry was so easy, you could basically write whatever you wanted!! Did you do the diary entry or the note?
    Aural was grand as well, I didn't leave any black spaces I don't think, I had a bit of trouble with the last one though and I kinda guessed some of the answers. But overall I thought it was a lovely paper, definitely easier than the mock, hopefully this means my grade will go up considering I seem to have done better today and in the actual oral than I did in my mock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭rosa

Yeah I did the diary entry too, it was nice and handy, no specific vocab needed really. No unavoidable subjunctive either! One thing thats been bugging me all day- in the comp about Elvis, what was the autopsy thing about?? All I got was something about how it was unusual seeing as how he was so famous-but WHAT was unusual?
    Is carretera the right word for road? cos thats what I used in the dialogue but I've a feeling there's another word. Oh yeah and do you know for the essay, is it marked the same way as the Irish essay, as in most of the marks go for the grammar and a few for the " smaointe "? Cos mine was so rambly!

Advertisement