Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitchhikers reunion

Options
  • 21-06-2005 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭

I'm here in DCU during class in front of a computer. I'm doing journalism and I'm writing about cult classics like Star Wars, hitchhikers etc. I read here earlier in the year that there was going to be a reunion in town where everyone would wear bathrobes and go to see Hitchhikers. Did that actually happen? Was it good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yep, it happened. There were about *me counts* 10-15 people. Most of us wore dressing gowns. Those of us who didn't have them shared them with our friend leading to two people wearing a dressing gown and getting some very odd looks from people. When we went to the cinema Jen and I went to another shop to get food and when we went up to the cinema to give in our tickets the guy was like 'Are you with the freaks in the dressing gowns? They're up the back' I thought we'd've gotten hassle from skangers but maybe we scared them or something....

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

I still don't have the photos of us in the dressing gown :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Aoibheann has some, maybe she can scan them onto her computer and send them to you?

Advertisement