Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy Battlefield 1942/vietnam

Options
  • 21-06-2005 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,161 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, where is the cheapest/best place to buy the original/vietnam?
    I've a hankering for some online play and Im assuming its gonna be a cheaper than the BF2.

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

ebay, got one for a friend of mine a few months back, 50p, and 4 pound postage, so came to about 10 euro. just make sure the seller has a good rating, will send you the cd key, or the box is sealed, if he has a good rating you usually hav nothing to worry about.

as for vietnam, i got my one on play.com, but it was usual price.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I'll have one to get rid of (BF-V) as soon as my copy of BF2 turns up.

3 cd's and a valid cd-key but I'm pretty sure that I can't actually sell it in this forum.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Ponster wrote:
    I'll have one to get rid of (BF-V) as soon as my copy of BF2 turns up.

Beat me to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,161 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

PM me if you have one to sell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

I have BFV code and the BF1942 with Secret Weapons of WW2 Exp to sell....wont be playing anymore!! good price :D

Sent a PM

• Advertisement

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭tim3115

Big Nelly,

I sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 27,161 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Tim3115, I respectfully suggest that you PM Ponster :D

GreeBo wrote:
    Tim3115, I respectfully suggest that you PM Ponster :D

Check your PM mate! cant find the manual with my second serial number for Nam :mad:

I still have BF:V available if anyone wants it.The only catch is that the manual is in French :)

• Advertisement

Ponster wrote:
    I still have BF:V available if anyone wants it.The only catch is that the manual is in French :)

Manual is pretty useless for BFV.....doesnt have half the information is should......havent even bothered to read the BF2 one......doesnt seem to hold much information either.....better off playing and learning the game that way!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ponster wrote:

I dont think I've ever read a manual in my life.

How much you looking for? I'm using a rip at the moment, it's okay but I'd rather have the original with the music and high res textures :)

I bought it in a car boot sale for 5€ and the cd-key is working fine (which is what I bought it for really) so 5€ for the game and 5€ for postage ?

Ffs....musta been a hell of a boot sale!

If it only cost you five, thats fair enough, but going on said description I would pay the 5 for the game, and 2.50 for postage - I posted off a dvd game today, it cost 98c :)

hahahaha, BF:V for a tenner and your haggling?

7.50 then. I'm sure that postage from France is about 2€ or so..

10 would have bought me 2 happy hour pints but now I'll have to put up with 1 normal priced one and a box of matches :)

Ponster wrote:
    hahahaha, BF:V for a tenner and your haggling?

7.50 then. I'm sure that postage from France is about 2€ or so..

10 would have bought me 2 happy hour pints but now I'll have to put up with 1 normal priced one and a box of matches :)

Lol, I thought your location was a joke. Should realised different given that the manual is in french and your location says paris.

Clap clap for me.

Don't worry, I'll give you the tenner in that case!

Advertisement