Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Attack Group

• 11-06-2001 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Ok, because of the amount of muppetry involved with my last post this time a different approach.

I am setting up an attack clann. This is not an alliance, it is purly for the purpose of organised attacks and will exist until the end of this round. You will not be expected to provide defence for other members. The only committment you will be expected to make is to be there once a week for our attack.

The only ppl that will know that you are in it are ppl that are already in it and they will only know what you want them too.

I would imagine that it will be mainly irish ppl involved but anyone who likes can get involved.

You will not be expected to provide any info about your planet or co-ords. Please DONT post here if you want to join. E-mail me @ shadow@nethousegames.com

The only thing that the mail needs to have in it is a)your nick and b) the alliance you are in. Nobody else will ever see this info. My word on that.

There will be a council consisting of one member from each alliance that will make sure that none of our targets are fellow alliance members.

I would however appreciate it if ppl have any suggestions as to what we should be called.

I was thinking maybe The Cell or perhaps as was once suggested a good while ago on these boards, Gael Force.

I respectfully ask that no-one post here unless its constructive.

Cheers
    Shadow

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    games?

[This message has been edited by SHADOW (edited 11-06-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Not that I will join (cause thats secret) but for a name:

The Welly Brigade tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

LOL
    Pal that was a quick response for even you m8.....
    smile.gif

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

I am definity up for that and can bring other Irish player form my galaxy.

As for a name I think it should be fleet based:

"Emerald Armada"

"Gealic Fleet Command" or "GFC"

etc etc...will mail you tonight with my details.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I would like to take part.

Advertisement