Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey Equipment

Options
  • 21-06-2005 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

This is a wee bit more construction than it is DIY but maybe you guys will have some insight. I've got a dumpy level i need calibrated, i know a survey supply crowd in celbridge a mate of mine told me about that can do it.. but maybe theres other options.

Just curious as to what any of you guys would use, assuming someone out there knows what im talking about :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi RotalicaV,

I do know what you are talking about, a very delicate piece of equipment as I discovered when a Surveyor offered to throw me of a bridge on the Newbridge / Kilcullen by-pass for moving rolls of Hyload 125 too close to one :)

I would exect it is a professional job to have one calibrated, to have it a hairs breadth off could change the direction or height of an underground tunnel to bridge with a fancy roof where there never was water ;)

Advertisement