Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do we go...

Options
  • 21-06-2005 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭

Now that we're finished our ol lc where do we go now...will we just leave this forum to the present fifth years...frankly i don't trust them to take care of it. Do we all just move on to our college sites or will people still come back here to check up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

unless like me you will be back to thi forum in 3 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

And me. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

College I guess, the odd check up here wouldn't be bad :D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭7thSeal

Well I'll be repeating so I'll be back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I'm keeping this place on my subscribed forum list. It's great and the people here are great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Ah but will they stay...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭captain_frances

We should have a Class of 2005 forum...but no, wait. That sounds incredibly ****e, and American. Nevermind! Love you long time people, hopefully I wont be repeating, so I wont be coming back! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

The time has come at last to pass the torch onto the people of the LC 2006. Don't worry we'll take good care of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

well we may be finished our L.C but we still have results and course rounds to get so fear not its not over yet...! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭melancholymaidn

Now that we're finished our ol lc where do we go now...will we just leave this forum to the present fifth years...frankly i don't trust them to take care of it. Do we all just move on to our college sites or will people still come back here to check up?

no yous can all stay here and give us present 5th years advice!! :D if the rest are anything like me theyre gonna want it :)

• Advertisement

Hopefully a few of them will hang around for the purpose of our enlightnement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

nah, we are just goin to abandon y'all.....you don't deserve it....

only messing :p

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

Drop in from time to time and grace us with your wisdom and advice

God knows we need it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Who gives a ****?

Yes come and let us bask in the light of your wondrous glory and infinite wisdom until the time comes when we must hand the forum down to the new generation of un-enlightned ones and let us learn them in the skills we inherited from you.

On a serious note any advice that you lot may have will go a long way and will be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement