Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Leaving Cert Beers in Dublin

Options
  • 21-06-2005 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Okay... people seem to be up for the idea and sorry guys but Dublin was by far and away winning in the poll so it only makes sense. I'm more than happy to put 2/3 people up for a night if they want to come up from outside the Pale and I'm sure others would too...

Anyway, it kinda makes sense to have it on a Friday or Saturday night in town somewhere so I've put a few dates in the poll for people to vote on and we can decide the place afterwards although somewhere like Messrs Maguire and then onto a club or whatever seems to make the most sense. If this is goin' nowhere then feel free to post alternatives or new ideas!

(I've left out Oxygen weekend just for simplicity's sake.)

What date for ye olde LC Beers? 6 votes

Friday - 01/07
    0%
    Saturday - 02/07
    16%
    the cheese 1 vote
    Friday - 15/07
    0%
    Saturday - 16/07
    33%
    D-GenerateInnervision 2 votes
    Friday - 22/07