Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Design Company / Designer wanted.

Options
  • 21-06-2005 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I know someone who needs a website re-designed. It's for a IT company for a re-design. I'm not in hat area what so ever anymore (Due to lack of design skills :D )

So if anyone knows of any companies or free lancers who may be interested please PM me. This will be a brochure site that should pay reasonably well. If you want to be considered please provide links to previous work thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

does this design company currently have a website online? whats the url if they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

It's not a design company :) It's a IT company. Current website was taken offline last I checked. It was nothing special thats for sure :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

So Whats the Status, you got someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

In the space of 2 hours? No :)

Just looking over what people are offering probably won't have a final decision for at least a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Sorry man, i saw this exact post like 2 weeks ago and i pmed someone bout it. I think it maybe was a dream...oh well. I am interested developing this site if you can't find someone

• Advertisement
Advertisement