Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adren

• 27-06-2001 9:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

Well, Matt is on the exile bandwagon again.. though a little more subtle now.

Perhaps us Irish lads can start a "pump up adren" session? We all donate to him and give advice on what it should be spent on. Let him know when to scan and init roids, what ships to build depending on his size and preference for attack or defense.

I've been getting advice from Magwitch, and I'm not doing too bad. I would however be pumping money into starcruisers constantly though except for him telling me that you still need a load of interceptors to soak up the damage. One thing I do have however is a quite nice amount of spiders and black widows smile.gif I decided that a good attack requires an even better defense.

Adren, you need to get a little more active, you'll enjoy the game a bit more once things get going. I'm not suggesting we all go "build this" and you go and build it, it's your game, you say what type of player you want to be and we'll give advice and alternative routes to getting there.

Go on! If only to make Mattsie eat humble pie for even suggesting the exile.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

cruisers are ****.
    truly.
    dont build them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Build dreads/speccies/frigs/spids/pds for def.

Build LOTS of pho, some apods, a lot of cepter flak and some bw's for attacking.

*cough*
    daves l33t site 0wns j00.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Is this the same Adren i know???? how many adrens r there??? and wha the hell is happening hehe

People of the Boards

I have a cunning plan

and before u ask how cunning

just trust me its cunning

oooo thats cunning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

yes this the adren you know blitz, why arent you playin planetarion btw? i'd say you'd probably like it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Caue it say no more planets for me boo hoo hoo I WANNA JOIN I LUV DOMINATION AND GALAXY RULE

People of the Boards

I have a cunning plan

and before u ask how cunning

just trust me its cunning

oooo thats cunning

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

lo all.. lol.. i am there.. btw i am curently in a Crystal CRYsis smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

lol, well just make some of your new roids get crystal for you

Advertisement