Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craig: "I"m gay"

• 21-06-2005 10:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

Article from DS:BB

Craig has now come out to Max and Saskia - and admitted that he has a crush on Anthony.

The undeniably camp crimper first let Saskia in on his secret before 'fessing up to Max as the trio chatted under a blanket in the bedroom this evening.

"I knew you were.. but sweet," said Max after being told.

Craig attempted to keep a lid on the revelation by speaking quietly and under the cover of their makeshift den but Big Brother managed to pick up on the conversation via strageically-placed microphones and a clever camera angle.

"Saskia knows why I don't talk about it," Craig added, prompting the obvious question "why?"

"My parents don't know," he mouthed in response.

Moving on to the object of his affections, Craig sighed: "I was actually hoping that I wouldn't come on here and fancy someone. But I knew it would happen, I knew it."

He revealed that he had only started fancying him "recently," since the pirates task. "That person in particular was delicious [as a pirate]," he said.

Worried that the news may make its way to the group - or worse still, Anthony - Craig urged Maxwell: "Don't say anything, will you?"

"You don't have to tell me that," Max replied calmly.

Asked if he "loved" Anthony, Craig answered: "Oh no no, that's a bit extreme! I'm trying to control myself."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

So,what are your thoughts on this? Do you think BB is a good place for anyone to come out? Are you surprised or were you expecting this? And do you rather hate or admire Craig more

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ANY HOMOPHOBIC REMARKS! ANY OF THESE POSTERS WILL FACE A BAN!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Its hardly "Coming out" when only an idiot couldnt have spotted it in the first place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

When did he say it? I'd say its justs made up unless it gets on the show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Are his parents stupid??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

not surprised at all

but thats because i can see and hear :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

mammy and daddy craig will know soon enough :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

When did he say it? I'd say its justs made up unless it gets on the show

Just because it doesn't make it onto the show doesn't mean it's made up. They have a full day of footage to compress into an hour show every night so of course stuff is going to be left out.

On the subject of Craig. What is it with the housemates this year and coming out? Kemal first, then Vanessa and now Craig! I don't think I'd be too pleased if any of my children decided to out themselves on national television. But having said that, I don't think it will come as unexpected news to Kemal and Craig's family as they are hardly the most butch blokes you'll ever be likely to meet.
    And as for Vanessa's parents, well they'll be more than likely just happy that their daughter has something intereting about her character!!

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I think it will be shown on tonights show. I was watching the live feed through the night on Monday and he was saying to Max and Anthoney that he wasn't gay, all the time he was stroking Maxwells foot!
    I can't see how his parents didn't know, all I hope is that someone buys him a bra when he gets out, because he sure does need one.
    Good job he doesn't live in Huddersfield or Lesley might have lost her title to the biggest boobs in Huddersfield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

Are his parents stupid??
    He might think his parents are stupid. It's an afflction a lot of people have. Never ceases to amaze me.
    They're older than you, they've been around and there's nothing new under the sun. SO unless they lived under rock and you were born by a visit from teh Angel Gabereil, parents know about sex and drugs and rock and roll, and whatever else you care to mention; it's a fact of life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

I think Anthony is Bi aswell.

• Advertisement

Craig telling max and Saskia was on last nights show.
    CH4 seem keen to show a developing friendship between anthony and craig.
    Craig seemed to enjoy being wrestled by anthony in the diary room on last nights show:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Earthman wrote:
    CH4 seem keen to show a developing friendship between anthony and craig.

Going for the pink vote methinks.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

That's bull****, he's talked about being gay loads of times before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Are his parents stupid??

obviously, they consieved him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Craig's gay now? :eek:

Advertisement