Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new union officers and staff positions

Options
  • 21-06-2005 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

does anyone know when james and the rest of the gang take up their positions in the union, also anyone any idea who is in all the staff positions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭GusherING

1st of July. They have exactly 1 year to change the face of the UCDSU. Good luck to them but I won't hold my breath. Also, I guess starting their jobs then screws up half their summer. The price of power, it seems.

As for those appointed jobs, I've no idea. That craptastic UCDSU.net site is pretty useless for info on what one would think is important information. I'll wager their some hack friends of Carroll though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Fergalscully

The positions have been readvertised in the national press and the closing date for applications is this friday. See feature on UCDSU.net for job descriptions etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

GusherING wrote:
    1st of July. They have exactly 1 year to change the face of the UCDSU. Good luck to them but I won't hold my breath. Also, I guess starting their jobs then screws up half their summer. The price of power, it seems.

As for those appointed jobs, I've no idea. That craptastic UCDSU.net site is pretty useless for info on what one would think is important information. I'll wager their some hack friends of Carroll though.

bitter much?

apply for a job if you're interested and then decide if you were screwed before you sully peoples names with no facts to back it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Staff positions are just a joke anyways-the president will just get all his mates in to do the job-finbar dwyer as accom+employment officer couple of years back-v.qualified im sure

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

indeed. hence the SU's irrelevancy to the vast majority of students which is a sort of misnomer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement