Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PA - Help???? Incomming?

• 22-06-2001 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Alright guys,
    This is a last ditch effort.
    My Gal has some serious incomming. Some crazy sweeds that type VERY bad english and even worse |33t have it in thier heads that we attacked their allies... or something.

Anyway...
    Our Gal news is being posted to
    http://www.ajmoore.net/bom/galacticnews.htm
    Ever 10 - 20 mins. (At least it should be).
    If anybody... however likely this is, should be online between 7 and 10 tonight.. take a look. May be you can help defend.

All I can promise in return is the help of my Gal in return (as small as it is).
    That is a promise. On the bonus side, we have called in a lot of favours from other gals so this could turn out to be one hell of a salvage op.

Thanks

Tamylon
    Vector Sigma
    Cybertr0n

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Erk, didnt see this till now, soz too late :/

Oh and oj, when you claimed to be in evil phills "secret ubar leet gal" i thought you meant you were bigger than ours smile.gif

*cough*
    daves l33t site 0wns j00.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

hey OJ, your in Bomberman's gal arn't you?

arrrrRRROOOOOOOOOOoooo...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

pfft
    I never said it was evil's
    I jsut said it was bit of a secret gal
    and I am not in phils gal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

No I think Tamylon is the only one in here from my gal.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Tamylon

Yes.. thats right Evil Phil.

You're onto me now. F1 F1 F1

Somebody, unknown to me did actually respond to my distress call and sent loads of friendlys.
    Thank you... whoever you are!

In the end it turned out these Crazy scandanavians had MISS HEARD a friend on the phone, and were ready to flatten our galaxy with repeated attacks every 3 hours. Whoah. And I though I was dedicated to the game.

Tamylon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Scandanavians have made my life hell. Believe me! mad.gif

Advertisement